Nutty Quiche Cups
Courtesy of Blue Diamond Almonds
Perfect as a light dinner or fun party appetizer!
Prep time: 15 minutes
Cook time: 15 minutes
- Nonstick cooking spray
- 24 square won ton wrappers
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped or shredded soy based smoked Provolone cheese (such as Galaxy Nutritional Foods brand)
- 4 strips cooked crisp bacon, crumbled
- 2/3 cup Blue Diamond Original Almond Breeze
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup Blue Diamond Roasted Salted Almonds, chopped
- Chopped fresh rosemary (optional)
Preheat oven to 400°F and spray 24 mini muffin cups with nonstick cooking spray. Press a wonton wrapper into each cup; set aside. Cook onion in a large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat for 5 minutes or until softened. Place equal amounts of onions and cheese and bacon into each won ton cup. Beat Almond Breeze and eggs together in a medium bowl and pour into cups. Bake for 10 minutes then sprinkle with nuts; bake for 5 minutes more or until tops are golden brown. Sprinkle with rosemary if desired. Makes 24 mini tarts.